PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Referal To A Top Quality Detailer In Or Near Ventura/Oxnard Ca.

oldmodman
10-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Someone that actually does "our" level of quality and doesn't just use a glaze to cover up swirls and light marring.

The vehicle is a 2014 Lexus Hybrid in a Metallic "Rootbeer" Brown. I want a full job done. Interior too and Q-quartz Finest or equivalent.

This is as a Christmas Present since I will not be able to do it myself and I only have "regular" C-quartz anyway.

Timing isn't critical but it would have to take place over a Saturday and Sunday.

Could be located anywhere along the 101 corridor from Ventura to Camarillo.

oldmodman
10-02-2015, 03:21 PM
No body knows anyone?

Rmd
10-03-2015, 10:25 AM
If you are willing to drive up to SB, the guys at Santa Barbara auto detailing are enthusiasts. One of the principals is an online microfiber retailer.

Or there is a shine supply retail store in Vta, they might be able to give you a referral to someone high end in the area.

refreshauto
10-03-2015, 11:30 AM
I think detailing art is in that area, he is a member here

GSKR
10-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Love that color

conman1395
10-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Someone that actually does "our" level of quality and doesn't just use a glaze to cover up swirls and light marring.

The vehicle is a 2014 Lexus Hybrid in a Metallic "Rootbeer" Brown. I want a full job done. Interior too and Q-quartz Finest or equivalent.

This is as a Christmas Present since I will not be able to do it myself and I only have "regular" C-quartz anyway.

Timing isn't critical but it would have to take place over a Saturday and Sunday.

Could be located anywhere along the 101 corridor from Ventura to Camarillo.
Have you searched for Cquartz Finest installers online? I'm pretty sure there's a directory to search from on Cquartz's site.

oldmodman
10-04-2015, 03:43 AM
Have you searched for Cquartz Finest installers online? I'm pretty sure there's a directory to search from on Cquartz's site.

That's a great idea! Forgot all about that.

And it's not my car (wish it was) The detail job is going to be a Christmas present.

Corey@OptimalDetailing
10-04-2015, 01:17 PM
Jeremy Stevens, owner of Shine Supply and Stevens Detailing, is a CQuartz Finest installer and a high end detailer. IIRC, he is based in Ventura.