Scholl Concepts A15+ AIO RESULTS

I just used that today yes Sunday ugh,on a jag full of overspray used the scholl aio ,came out great with minimal effort and black of course.

Very nice work Robert. Looks like A15 performed admirably well. Could you give some feedback on this AIO as its not mentioned very often.

What machine and pads?

Thanks for sharing.

I've used Scholl Concepts S3 Gold XXL, S17+, S20 Black, S30+ and they work really well. Their Spider Cutting pads work well too, its a very underrated German product on this forum.

It's suggested that the scholl concepts spider pad be used but I couldn't get my hands on them

View attachment 38254

I used an orange ccs scholl concepts polishing pad and LC orange Hydrotech polishing pad. The defects in the paint warranted a polishing pad rather than a softer finishing pad in my opinion. All up I used 6-8 pads with a pad brush for cleaning on the fly running the 3401.

4 heavy passes and 2 light passes.

The product worked a treat removing around 80% of defects. Wiping down was a breeze. The product removed easily.

Of course it rained the day after the client received the car but I was informed the surface was beading nicely.

Back