It's almost that time of year... Black Friday

One2nine

Reaction score
So what's on everyone's detail wish list for AG this year? I'd love to try out the blackfire crystal coat paint coating. Been itching to pick up the kit and almost did this past sale, but holding out for some Black Friday goodies to go along with it. I'm out of black label hide soft, so hoping to re stock on that as well. Lake country pads and assorted microfibers are always a needed as well.

Anyone else have a wish list yet?

Black Friday through Monday is AGO's biggest sale of the year. I usually restock on everything between those few days.

A Flex 3401 or the mystery Flex from SEMA. I am looking for another Flex to add to my aresenal.

Just getting into the detailing thing, looking to pick up my first polisher and related accessories during Black Friday! Thinking the griots garage 6" but we will see..

Black Friday through Monday is AGO's biggest sale of the year. I usually restock on everything between those few days.

Better than the 25% and free shipping you see if on their e-mail list? I have a list and just curious...

I've been really eying the new Griot's long throw DA. I have a flex but am looking to add either a long throw or a rotary.

Possibly pick up one of the new mystery flex's as well. Also a Griots long throw da. Restock on pads. Try other coatings since I've only played with cQuartz and gloss-coat.

Can someone chime in and explain how the Black Friday sale works for us newbies? Is it just like all other sales just bigger? Or is it a different format, like specific products, etc...?

Can someone chime in and explain how the Black Friday sale works for us newbies? Is it just like all other sales just bigger? Or is it a different format, like specific products, etc...?

Last years was my first, but they offered 25% off and free shipping. They have frequent 15% and even 20% off sales throughout the year, but I have only seen 25% offered maybe two other times this year? Along with the free shipping, it is a great time to stock up. Many of us do as I remember seeing pictures of PALLETS of shipments waiting to be sent out. It is about a 4 day sale if I remember correctly because one of the last days they offered great deals on 5-8 different items every 4 hours or so. I spent much more than I anticipated and ended up making 4 separate orders that weekend....haha.

Does anyone know if that 25% off was good on polishers? Seriously considering a Rupes 75E, but wondering if I should hold off till Black Friday.

Last years was my first, but they offered 25% off and free shipping. They have frequent 15% and even 20% off sales throughout the year, but I have only seen 25% offered maybe two other times this year? Along with the free shipping, it is a great time to stock up. Many of us do as I remember seeing pictures of PALLETS of shipments waiting to be sent out. It is about a 4 day sale if I remember correctly because one of the last days they offered great deals on 5-8 different items every 4 hours or so. I spent much more than I anticipated and ended up making 4 separate orders that weekend....haha.

Does anyone know if that 25% off was good on polishers? Seriously considering a Rupes 75E, but wondering if I should hold off till Black Friday.

Wow, that sounds cool! Thanks for helping out with that!

I'm assuming you are talking about this last sale; yes it was no exclusions

Wow, that sounds cool! Thanks for helping out with that!

I'm assuming you are talking about this last sale; yes it was no exclusions

Glad to provide a little help as I don't remember a lot of the details on the sale last year besides the main 25% off with free shipping...haha.

I was actually asking if the Black Friday sale had any exclusions. The 25% off sale last week did have exclusions because I even added a 75E to my cart to make sure. Turns out it was not good on any polishers or extractors I believe.

Figured I'd bring up the old thread. What's everyone's wish list? A foam canon is my must have this year. Maybe some 3D products as well.

Damn i always seem to miss the killer deals and order either too soon or too late lol.
Oh well still wanted that flex 3401.

I have a love/hate relationship with Black Friday Autogeek style. Makes me insane looking for the deals, but i LOVE it.

Will keep my eyes peeled, and if these sales are good might score a few bulk quantities of something or other, and Wolfgang goodies always comes to mind.

Was hoping to maybe score a bottle of the new Carpro Essence Plus, but it appears to be still MIA here at autogeek. :-(

Going to load up on some Blackfire spray wax and some griot's tire dressing.

ScottH

Will keep my eyes peeled, and if these sales are good might score a few bulk quantities of something or other, and Wolfgang goodies always comes to mind.

Was hoping to maybe score a bottle of the new Carpro Essence Plus, but it appears to be still MIA here at autogeek. :-(

I wanted to do the same with Ech2O

Back