HD Speed or Menzerna 3 in 1?

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
If you can use only one AIO for the rest of your life, which would it be? HD Speed or Menzerna 3 in 1?

the majority here seems to love speed.... I myself have a bottle coming in today that I'm hoping to try soon

Menz 3-1 I use and its awesome. It has a cut of 6/10. What is the cut of Speed?

speed shows a cut of 2, but everyone says it cuts quite better then that

I've not used Speed but I have used 3-1 and D151. I found 3-1 corrected better but 151 left the paint much slicker. I should try some speed, the paint kind, not the other kind!

I like them both and use them both.. IMO menz cuts deeper well finishing the same. I find out of the two menz also has a longer lasting ability to it. HD is more cost effective and also wipes off ALOT easier.

I have a bottle of Menz 3-1 that I have not tried yet. The main reason is that I am so impressed with Speed that I haven't had a reason to lol

I was using Speed before it was super cool to use Speed and after years of using Speed I still only use Speed! :o

Speed is a really nice product, and so easy to work with. But eventually something out there will be better if there isn't anything out there already

I like them both and use them both.. IMO menz cuts deeper well finishing the same. I find out of the two menz also has a longer lasting ability to it. HD is more cost effective and also wipes off ALOT easier.

You hit the nail on the head. :dblthumb2:

I have a bottle of Menz 3-1 that I have not tried yet. The main reason is that I am so impressed with Speed that I haven't had a reason to lol

I used Menzerna 3-n-1 first and since getting Speed my Menz is a dust magnet on my shelf.

Back