View Full Version : Suggestions

former86camaro
06-21-2006, 09:17 PM
My product line up at this time:

DP Sealant
Pinnacle Sovereign
Pinnacle Swirl remover, got it free at detail fest
Klasse AIO
Older Pads that need replacement, but have the small orange pad form AG that works well.

So far I need something a little more aggressive than the pinnacle swirl remover, but that will also fill a little that I can top with What I have above…

Any ideas?

I want to really be prepared to work a car over with moderate to minor swirls, remove water spotting ect... Would it be Pinnacle advanced swirl, then a glaze, then top? Ideas for the flawless finish with decent life..

DP sealant works well, nice pop. But would I be better off with stepping out of the pinnacle line?

abrcrombe
06-21-2006, 09:34 PM
For the swirls, I highly recommend Poorboy's SSR line. They vary in degrees of abrasiveness so you can get one that fits your needs. You can use any brand you want, but I have had great results with Poorboy's.
Good toppers include sealants (Klasse Sealant Glaze is the automatic choice to go with All In One) or you could do a glaze under a wax (Clearkote Red Moose Glaze, Meguiar's #7 Show car glaze and Poorboy's Natty's Blue Wax, Pinnacle Souveran, Detailer's Pride Max Wax on sale right now)

BILL
06-22-2006, 06:57 AM
I"ve had very good results with A.S.R. but the swirls were minor , if your swirls are deep? then the poorboy line as suggested would be a good option.....l.....

Meghan
06-22-2006, 07:56 AM
I would suggest XMT, just used it a couple of weeks ago on my truck and I was amazed and how it transformed my neglected, swirled finish to a beautiful glow! I have a dark colored vehicle and could notice the difference immediately while I was working with the product.

ScottB
06-22-2006, 06:03 PM
XMT 3,2,1 or Poorboys SSR 2.5 and 1.0 SSR

bluzman
06-22-2006, 08:17 PM
I really like the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant as a topper. then if you wanted to top that your Nattys or DP max wax, im sure that would look killer!!!