Suggestions

former86camaro

Reaction score
My product line up at this time:

• DP Sealant
  • Pinnacle Sovereign
  • Pinnacle Swirl remover, got it free at detail fest
  • Klasse AIO
  • Older Pads that need replacement, but have the small orange pad form AG that works well.

So far I need something a little more aggressive than the pinnacle swirl remover, but that will also fill a little that I can top with What I have above…

Any ideas?

I want to really be prepared to work a car over with moderate to minor swirls, remove water spotting ect... Would it be Pinnacle advanced swirl, then a glaze, then top? Ideas for the flawless finish with decent life..

DP sealant works well, nice pop. But would I be better off with stepping out of the pinnacle line?

For the swirls, I highly recommend Poorboy's SSR line. They vary in degrees of abrasiveness so you can get one that fits your needs. You can use any brand you want, but I have had great results with Poorboy's.
Good toppers include sealants (Klasse Sealant Glaze is the automatic choice to go with All In One) or you could do a glaze under a wax (Clearkote Red Moose Glaze, Meguiar's #7 Show car glaze and Poorboy's Natty's Blue Wax, Pinnacle Souveran, Detailer's Pride Max Wax on sale right now)

I"ve had very good results with A.S.R. but the swirls were minor , if your swirls are deep? then the poorboy line as suggested would be a good option.....l.....

I would suggest XMT, just used it a couple of weeks ago on my truck and I was amazed and how it transformed my neglected, swirled finish to a beautiful glow! I have a dark colored vehicle and could notice the difference immediately while I was working with the product.

I really like the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant as a topper. then if you wanted to top that your Nattys or DP max wax, im sure that would look killer!!!

Back