While using my D/A Polisher.........

RandyD

Reaction score
It was running fine and then suddenly started to splatter some specs of polish, then stopped and started again while I was doing about 3 passes. The machine was working fine. Did this happen because I used too much product?

It was running fine and then suddenly started to splatter some specs of polish, then stopped and started again while I was doing about 3 passes. The machine was working fine. Did this happen because I used too much product?

The machine started and stopped? It's not a Meguiars is it?

This happens to me if I use to much. Seems if the pad heats up it will release polish while moments before it was only slightly damp.

I think it's moisture expanding as it heats and pushing the polish back out of the pad.

Try again with a fresh pad, or clean the one you have and dry it out.

This happens to me if I use to much. Seems if the pad heats up it will release polish while moments before it was only slightly damp.

I think it's moisture expanding as it heats and pushing the polish back out of the pad.

Try again with a fresh pad, or clean the one you have and dry it out.

Thanks, what you are saying makes sense because some of the splatter looked like moisture.

I would say you hit an area that had a blob of polish you didn't see OR your pad was way too saturated.

Back