PDA

View Full Version : I was not snooping

parshooter
12-19-2015, 01:50 PM
I was looking for bathroom cleaner, in the bathroom, and found a non-wrapped box. It's a Shurhold DA machine. My wife has seen me, this year, spend more time "rubbing" (as she calls it) my car, and hers, than total combined in the 25 years we've been together. I've always done my cars by hand. It's a way I like to relax and become one with the car. So now I guess I'll have to learn to use the machine. Time to start reading up :buffing:

Setec Astronomy
12-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Great! You'll really never want to go back to hand polishing after you've used a machine.

Eldorado2k
12-19-2015, 02:19 PM
That's along time working by hand. That's very sweet and thoughtful of her. Congrats on your gift, you deserve it.

parshooter
12-19-2015, 02:37 PM
That's along time working by hand. That's very sweet and thoughtful of her. Congrats on your gift, you deserve it.
Oh much longer than 25 years. I got my first car in 1978, so since then.

Eldorado2k
12-19-2015, 02:51 PM
That's a year before I was born. You're a true veteran of the game. Respect.

Billy Baldone
12-19-2015, 03:42 PM
If she really loved you, she would have gotten you a Flex, or a Boss. Lol. JK. You will love using a da over your hand..... Wow that sounds dirty. I'm leaving now.....

JRP
12-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Vehicles can be kept and maintained by hand. AGO is showing me an easier way.
Once I fully knew I could trust myself with rotating equipment around our autos it got so much easier and better results.
Be surprised and enjoy.
By the way we begin driving the same year 78 my ride was my dad`s hand me down Black Fastback 69 Mustang.