PDA

View Full Version : Chadwicks Triple Play

tony58
01-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Any of you ever used Chadwicks Triple Play.I thought it was snake oil at first.Several on the Corvette forum swear by it,lot of write ups on youtube.I hadn't been able to find any negative reviews so far...

AGOatemywallet
01-02-2016, 01:07 AM
Well if the "Corvette Guys" are using it...it must be some Sweet Stuff!

roguegeek
01-02-2016, 04:21 AM
From their site: "The “old way” of soap & water washing, plus claying the car, then applying a protective wax or finish was at least 2-3 hours. Chadwick's Triple Play Car Care System can be easily done in 30-45 minutes with the results of a professional detailer."

No.

parshooter
01-02-2016, 08:21 AM
From their site: "The “old way” of soap & water washing, plus claying the car, then applying a protective wax or finish was at least 2-3 hours. Chadwick's Triple Play Car Care System can be easily done in 30-45 minutes with the results of a professional detailer."
"But wait, there's more..."

dlc95
01-02-2016, 08:40 AM
"But wait, there's more..."

Haha!

I wish they still said that... Now it's just - "but wait"...

wytstang
01-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Just looked it up on youtube, it's nothing more then a waterless wash combined with an eraser type claying block. Buy a gallon of ONR or any other RW and make your own Triple play at half the cost. $70 for that stuff I'll pass *hugs ONR*

ScottB
01-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Just looked it up on youtube, it's nothing more then a waterless wash combined with an eraser type claying block. Buy a gallon of ONR or any other RW and make your own Triple play at half the cost. $70 for that stuff I'll pass *hugs ONR*

:iagree:

I am amused when I see someone that has done traditional polishing and protecting suggest this new combo works great and looks better. I think most are looking for miracles and less work, and initially are impressed. .

.. first, they never seem to have tried the rinseless/waterless type product before, understand the benefits, just how many of these products are now available, and that Chadwicks did not invent the product type. The other issue is using and abrasive block or clay, and having absolutely no marring after it.

To each their own ... and as you offered, many alternatives exist, most at a lower initial cost too.

tony58
01-02-2016, 11:42 AM
I knew it was great stuff when he said "apply to a dirty car,don't wash".You got to be kidding...

Floridian Mustang
05-26-2017, 02:02 PM
Any of you ever used Chadwicks Triple Play.I thought it was snake oil at first.Several on the Corvette forum swear by it,lot of write ups on youtube.I hadn't been able to find any negative reviews so far...

Yeah I use it all the time. I use it as a instant detailer . Amazing how good it comes out. Its results are addictive for such little effort. Then I use mothers california gold carnuba to seal it in

Floridian Mustang
05-27-2017, 08:26 AM
I knew it was great stuff when he said "apply to a dirty car,don't wash".You got to be kidding...

Yeah I hear ya. I dont take it to that degree. If its real dirty I still wash. but im learning to trust the chadwicks. Im old school still getting used to oil changes at 5k. still have the urge to change at 3k. old dog, new tricks