Sprayers for what?

roguegeek

Reaction score
I recently stocked up on some Meguiar's APC, Super Degreaser, Glass Cleaner, and Hyper Dressing. Picked up the spray bottles and spray heads as well. All of it came today. The spray heads were packed loosely and there were two different kind. The problem is I don't know if the sprayer heads are specific for a certain product or not. Check it out and let me know.

sprayers.jpg

I think the white are standard use and gray are chemical resistant, at least my gray tolco ones that look identical are chemical resistant. The gold and black tolco ones are specifically for acid.

the grey one is chemical resistant and with a turn can vary from a fine mist to jet blast spray pattern. been using those for years (very versatile) and they work great...

Cool. So in terms of the APC, Super Degreaser, Glass Cleaner, and Hyper Dressing, which sprayers should be used on what?

Cool. So in terms of the APC, Super Degreaser, Glass Cleaner, and Hyper Dressing, which sprayers should be used on what?

the more harsh chemicals you can use the grey sprayer and for the other the white. to keep it simple the grey one can be used for everything and the fact it's chemical resistant is even better. if you use an acid wheel base cleaner than flushing it out with water after every use is a good idea...

Back