PDA

View Full Version : What can I wash together? Towels and mitts

Based
02-14-2016, 03:12 PM
I have 12 new cobra guzzler waffle weaves and 4 new meguiars microfiber wash mits. I want to wash them before I use them for the first time. Can I wash them all together? I also have about 25 green proforce MF towels from Sam's. can everything be washed together? Also my dryer does not have a low heat setting, all one temperature...

TTQ B4U
02-14-2016, 04:00 PM
for the first time you'll be fine. going forward I would suggest keeping things separate.

I wash my blue color no-rinse microfiber together only. I wash orange my wax/polish removing microfiber together but never mix the blue and orange.

I wash my drying towels separate too as I don't want them to get contaminated with wax or dirt from wash towels. Perhaps overkill but I've had zero issues.

Wash on warm only. Not sure on temp wise for your situation. We have a delicate, low, medium and high setting. I use delicate.

Mantilgh
02-14-2016, 04:25 PM
You should be fine with your dryer, I dry mine on high and never have a problem. I know some here prefer a low setting just to be safe, but on the other end of the spectrum I've read of some boiling them to "restore" them.

If you use fabric softener, it might be a good idea to clean the drier before drying your microfibers.