Product Testing ... Box of Goodies

ScottB

Reaction score
The absolute best thing about working with the fine associates at AG is every so often a box of goodies shows up and truly brightens the day and weekend. Thanks Jason !!

My box had a couple of goodies already available to the forum, and a couple new products coming shortly ....

First .... The Cobra Microfiber Mop

autogeek_1903_70670538

First it is quite a bit lighter than my trustee Oxo duster. Luckily the Vette has been sitting since the new roof replacement was installed, and was covered in a light dust. Initially it did not pickup all the dust, but after a couple movements back and forth the static charge did wonders. I found it to be great for minor dust removal and easy to use and store. No streaking and no paraffin wax needed.

Second .... Optimum Newest Car Wash

autogeek_1902_78184451

Since the SRX was dirty from the last couple of days driving to work and back, I decided to load up the foam gun and try this out. Mind you, I was never all that impressed with the original Optimum Soap. There is clearly more foam and feels slightly slick, kinda like adding their No Rinse together with past soap and adding foam. While not quite Poorboys, this product was a much better soap and the current price likely makes it a winner. Now if they could add some pizazz (ie. gloss ) to their Spray Wax, well the line could get popular quickly.

Third ..... Cobras Micro Scrubber

autogeek_1900_30205724

I actually snagged one of these from a AG purchaser who shall remain anonomous (sp) prior, but it is clearly a wonder. I found it easy to use on the exterior with Poorboys Bug Squash to rid the nastys quickly. This newest addition to my detailing aersonal will likely make it to the interior for cleaning the dash and testing inside also.

Fourth ..... Foam Gun Soap (unreleased : TBA )

(no pic)

Well I did not use the soap tonight as I got a small sample and clearly was in love with the past beta product. Everything appears to have changed as product is now green (does that mean it will fit nicely in the DP line ??) and much thicker initially. Scent is still minty although seems lighter which is nice considering my canister still smells like the original beta product after seeing many other soaps. I am happy to test it, but afraid that with only two ounces I will miss it dearly. I really liked the original bright purple color ...

NEWSFLASH

Finally I have some exclusive tidbits that I probably should not tell ... but I will give you some hints. Some of your fav past micros just "might" be showing up again soon. The guys at EDGE are working on some new choices within their product line, and the foam gun soap should be here shortly with an announcement surely to make fireworks and foamguns as happy as possible. Hopefully Max and Jason will not black ball me or take away my PC .... but I gotta keep you guys/gals in the know when possible. :righton:

Last edited:
Thanks Killer I'm gonna have to try the Cobra Microfiber Mop! I was lucky to get one of the samples of the new foam gun soap and will be trying it out in the morning if it is as good as Meghan says it is you will have a hard time keeping it in stock!

I sure hope there isn't going to be some special DEAL on foam guns, considering I just bought one. :( Everything else sounds great Killr. Spectacular input as always.

Back