sominize

stateguy

Reaction score
I brought a new truck in late november and had it sominized in which they said it warranteed for x ammount of years.
Anyhow i want to wax the truck (it looks so-so) but i dont want to remove the sominize on it.
Can anyone help me with a procedure on what to do

I brought a new truck in late november and had it sominized in which they said it warranteed for x ammount of years.
Anyhow i want to wax the truck (it looks so-so) but i dont want to remove the sominize on it.
Can anyone help me with a procedure on what to do

As noted, don't worry about it. What you bought is a warranty/protection plan underwritten by a third party co. not a product.

Enjoy the detailing!

Yes I realize that and they have been around for awhile, but my father deals with cleaning supplies and came across a Simoniz rep and basically told my pops he would give him good deals on the car care products since he does a lot of commercial business with them. Worth buying the products compared to other brands?

When I hear Simonize I think of Ralphies dad on Christmas morning getting a can

Yes I realize that and they have been around for awhile,I remember using Simoniz in the eary 50's but my father deals with cleaning supplies and came across a Simoniz rep and basically told my pops he would give him good deals on the car care products since he does a lot of commercial business with them. Worth buying the products compared to other brands?
:props:

Back