Snow Foam Results Are In!! Pics!!!!

trhland

Reaction score
well Today I Got A Sample Of The Snow Foam From My Buddy Truls.. And My Trucks Were Out Making Me Money And I Wanted To Try This Stuff So I Used My Daughters Wheels:d I Think You Really Need the foam lance foam gun To Get The Foam To Work Its Best. This Is What Truls Had Told Me But I Wanted To Try It Any Way .

Last edited:
tom that is too funny!

now seriously give your daughter a break on the bill for that detail, doesn't look like it needs too much work in the paint correction or interior department:D

LOL! Cute hahahha :p did you let your daughter play with the snow foam too?

He he...

Yepp works best with foam lance, you did dilute it? 1 cm in the bottle, then halfway up with water, shake and spray..You may also ad feks Duragloss 901, 0,5 cm with the SnowFoam..

And dont charge your doughter to much....i guess a bear-hug makes you guys even...

He he...

And dont charge your doughter to much....i guess a bear-hug makes you guys even...

:iagree: In fact I guess you'd have to give her change after a big bear-hug in order to get even :D

thanks guys:D ya it came out pretty nice after that i just rinsed and now the cars outside airing dry.

That's too awesome, love the foam detail!

well Today I Got A Sample Of The Snow Foam From My Buddy Truls.. And My Trucks Were Out Making Me Money And I Wanted To Try This Stuff So I Used My Daughters Wheels:d I Think You Really Need the foam lance foam gun To Get The Foam To Work Its Best. This Is What Truls Had Told Me But I Wanted To Try It Any Way .
So, how is it compare to DP Xtreme Foam Formula?

not as foamy as d/p extreme foam. but like i said this is really ment to be used in the foam lance powerwasher foam gun. but worked pretty good in my foam gun though

that's wicked trhland, just wicked :D thanks for sharing.

that's wicked trhland, just wicked :D thanks for sharing.

seriously Carlos, with all the stuff you have, I cant believe you dont have a PW and Cannon yet! WHATS WRONG W U!!!!! :buffing:

not as foamy as d/p extreme foam. but like i said this is really ment to be used in the foam lance powerwasher foam gun. but worked pretty good in my foam gun though

I too was looking at pics and thinking, this foam has nothing on Poorboys and DP.

whats weird about it is it doesnt have any smell to it at all!!! its a clear liquid. as much as i was sniffing it i couldnt detect any smell. not that a smell has any affect on cleaning a car or anything but it is nice to have. :D

i agree! worked great in fact im going to try half snow foam and half duragloss in the foam sprayer

Hello Everyone,
I was told I had not posted in a while,and that I should. Just did not have anything of importance. I did just order a foam Cannon today from PRI Ind. It was only $21.62,shipping included. I'll let you guys know how it works. It conects to my presure washer too.
"Keep Detailing"
Richard
Showroom Shine Auto Detailing LLC
PS. What's a good soap to use in the cannon?

Last edited:
whats weird about it is it doesnt have any smell to it at all!!! its a clear liquid. as much as i was sniffing it i couldnt detect any smell. not that a smell has any affect on cleaning a car or anything but it is nice to have. :D

OK that's it. Can't let you own anything that has no smell. Dadgummit. Use it up fast.:D

Back