Thoughts on Meguiar's M799 Pro Ceramic Bead Booster?

joebruin77

Reaction score
What do you think of Meguiar's M799 Pro Ceramic Bead Booster? I am intrigued by this product and am thinking of buying a bottle. I like the fact you can dilute it so that it is just like the Meguiar's Ceramic Detail Spray.

Would you recommend this one?

Thanks,
Joe

I think it's an underrated topper/stand alone. Not the longest lasting, but top-notch beading if that is of interest. HCD is M799 diluted 1:3.

I personally really like it. Easy to work with and gives great results for me. I have M27 as my base so M799 works perfect with it. I bought the gallon size, so can spray away.

18 month thread Brump

I ended up ordering some. Sonax BSD is what I would grab in the world of spray sealant.
I'm getting tired of high solids or just -anything- in general that doesn't really stay on PPF long (it's fully wrapped).
So here I am revisiting sealant's and applying -just as often- as if I just a high solids as it's not the product that is my issue....but the product sitting on the Saran Wrap substrate

Just looking for something that is a bit easier on -app- than BSD and not planning to use it diluted but straight.

Meguiars has a new ceramic coating. I saw it on the shelf at Advance Auto.

Back