Drying Aide in a Foam Cannon

luckypaco

Reaction score
I have a few of old products that I want to use up as drying aides, (1/4 gallon of Beadmaker, 1/2 gal of TEC 582, etc) can I put these full strength in the foam cannon and just speay the car after the final rinse? will it clog up the cannon? I use a gas pressure washer with an output of 2.7GPM, so I figured they will be heavily dilluted by the time they get on the paint, and it will save me a lot of time vs using a spray bottle.

I have a few of old products that I want to use up as drying aides, (1/4 gallon of Beadmaker, 1/2 gal of TEC 582, etc) can I put these full strength in the foam cannon and just speay the car after the final rinse? will it clog up the cannon? I use a gas pressure washer with an output of 2.7GPM, so I figured they will be heavily dilluted by the time they get on the paint, and it will save me a lot of time vs using a spray bottle.

Just the 1/2 gallon of TEC 582 is enough to last the average DIY detailer for years if used correctly as a drying aide/topper, a couple of small spritzes per panel then wipe in and buff off

My first instinct is that loading a quart of ANY topper in a foam cannon and hosing down your ride would result in a terrible mess on your ride and messing up the foam cannon would be the least of your worries

YMMV

Back