Rinseless Washes - 2022

Only thing you can really do is power wash them till you don't see the dirt mixing with water anymore

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Only thing you can really do is power wash them till you don't see the dirt mixing with water anymore

When I have seen videos of detailers trying to clean them it seems to be leaves, grass, small twigs, and the bits and pieces that are the most difficult to remove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should see the amount of dirt I washed out of the carpet wheel arch liners on that Honda earlier in the week. :wowwow:

You should see the amount of dirt I washed out of the carpet wheel arch liners on that Honda earlier in the week. :wowwow:
I remember my old Mini Cooper and it was very satisfying seeing all that dirt come out of there

The wheel wells are carpet like and after crawling under the vehicle, almost the entire underbody has the carpet like material attached to a some stiff material.

I guess I could treat them like carpet...apc or carpet cleaner and a carpet brush although the area is very tight.

The wheel wells are carpet like and after crawling under the vehicle, almost the entire underbody has the carpet like material attached to a some stiff material.

I guess I could treat them like carpet...apc or carpet cleaner and a carpet brush although the area is very tight.

"Call 1-800-STEEMER, Stanley Steemer gets carpet cleaner!"

I'd never want to actually waste somebody's time like that but a Jackass-like video of somebody engaging them to clean the carpeted underside of a vehicle could be funny (and assuming they were appropriately compensated afterward).

"Call 1-800-STEEMER, Stanley Steemer gets carpet cleaner!"

I'd never want to actually waste somebody's time like that but a Jackass-like video of somebody engaging them to clean the carpeted underside of a vehicle could be funny (and assuming they were appropriately compensated afterward).
More nooks and crannies than a Thomas' English muffin or crumpet for our overseas subs

I'd just try and maintain it the best I could, I've got no power washer so I'd think it would never be clean

I noticed this today on the ONR V5 bottle

A whitish substance on the cap threads

It’s a thick milky semi liquid about the consistency of dish detergent and a couple of white “boogers” that are thicker

I haven’t noticed this before now on any other version of ONR

71daeba6e987fc45a421b370674f8896.jpg

fe9b5109bf2c754f5301e3c92e589420.jpg

I don’t use the cap for measuring product

Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A pressure washer rinse is all that is needed for felt lined wheel wells. Depending on how neglected they are, just keep rinsing them until you no longer see sand and debris dripping on the ground below.

Spraying soaps of any kind and using brushes is wasted product, effort and time. Its just not necessary because you can get them looking clean with just high pressure water.

Finally got around to trying DiY RW (original formulation). It may be the best I've ever used. It's been a while since I used something other than Ech20.

What I liked most about it: 1. cleans very well. 2. flashes and dries off very easy. 3. Leaves nothing behind.

Used it on the interior as well.

....being tempted by Labo RW system...must....re...sist.....

b668836d62d32fc2d5997cbc9a20c6e7.jpg

Finally got around to trying DiY RW (original formulation). It may be the best I've ever used. It's been a while since I used something other than Ech20.

What I liked most about it: 1. cleans very well. 2. flashes and dries off very easy. 3. Leaves nothing behind.

Used it on the interior as well.

....being tempted by Labo RW system...must....re...sist.....

b668836d62d32fc2d5997cbc9a20c6e7.jpg
It's a great pure cleaner, you nailed it! When your out you'll love v2, unless you go another route for a pure cleaner like Griot's Garage RW or Feynlab

I have a computer but do all AG things on Tapatalk, not sure what happened but I'm glad it's back!!!

Back