Mirka 3"

Tool aside, I just looked up the cost of the battery for the Rupes and Mirka. It's not terrible....presuming you get 3-4 years out of the battery and decent run-time.
It would be nice if they did a iBrid style with a 120-12 adapter

In the realm of auto detailing, the only cordless I have is a Milwaukee Polisher, but I have like 40+ batteries...in this platform..
It's all about the batteries ..

Tool aside, I just looked up the cost of the battery for the Rupes and Mirka. It's not terrible....presuming you get 3-4 years out of the battery and decent run-time.
It would be nice if they did a iBrid style with a 120-12 adapter

In the realm of auto detailing, the only cordless I have is a Milwaukee Polisher, but I have like 40+ batteries...in this platform..
It's all about the batteries ..

How do you like the Milwaukee?

We only get the larger 21mm 6-inch machine in Australia for some reason, if was me making that decision, I would have selected the 5-inch.

it was more a splurge buy than anything....I have an addiction to Red acquirement. Our 2 dailys are fully wrapped PPF and the garage queen hasn't needed touchup.

it was more a splurge buy than anything....I have an addiction to Red acquirement. Our 2 dailys are fully wrapped PPF and the garage queen hasn't needed touchup.

Ha ha, I can understand the RED ADDICTION..................................:dblthumb2:

Back