How bad is Bruno's COPO Camaro? You be the judge.

Yancy

Reaction score
Think this sums up the raw power that Bruno Massel's COPO camaro makes. This is from his national title win in INDY this year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV6tYiBDJEM&hd=1]Bruno Massel wins in Copo Camaro for 1st National event win for the COPO Camaro [/video]

Awesome! Thanks for sharing YANCY:)

You're welcome. Thinking that since the COPO is going to be at SEMA this year, I could use it for some Vegas transportation lol. I would be able to get where I want to go rather quickly.

No transportation for you Yancy! The more mileage you put on, the closer I am to being a winner LOL!

In slow mo you can see on his wheely that he had a nice tire shake on his driver rear. He's lucky he didn't break lose on that one. I should not say lucky.... just good ;)!

Car looks beautiful, I was selected for #23 with the and I was waited to take delivery, a couple of weeks ago they told me probably late May 2016, I guess they don't go in number order necessarily. Getting it in black with the supercharged 350. That gloss blue/black color scheme was an extra $9900 option, or it could have matte blue with gloss black for $17,000, figured I could just get a wrap with whatever design I wanted for a lot cheaper. Can't wait to get it out on the track. I'll be sure to post lots of pics once I take delivery.

#Period

Back