COVID-19 Update

A lot of us have nothing but time...

Time to detail.

Waiting for good weather. It was 47 degrees here on Eastern LI, with rain and 30 knot winds today.

April is always shaky out here. Praying for the best!

Waiting for good weather. It was 47 degrees here on Eastern LI, with rain and 30 knot winds today.

April is always shaky out here. Praying for the best!

85 sunny today

88 sunny tomorrow

been mid 50's in the am

doesn't get any better down here

hang in there bro!

We just need the rain around here. Wish I could send some warmth up to you,Paul, and you can send me some of your rain.

We just need the rain around here. Wish I could send some warmth up to you,Paul, and you can send me some of your rain.

Here you go! My gift to you

2753a637ef2aed76e1a5a933e85a990b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Hey thanks! That’s the best I can hope for for now.

Here’s the best I can do regarding sending warmth:
16e14acdd0bf43a05607ae6fb65c269c.jpg

Thanks Autogeek for everything you all do. Believe me this forum is great. My down time on Friday night is cleaning up my go cart ( all Duragloss for this 2 seater, learned from Mike at one of his classes). My team of 40 scientists is working shifts on Onclogy n Covid in the research labs 7 days week ( n I am cooked only 2 weeks into this with 8 more weeks to go)we want to knock this stuff out of the park . Hopefully what we r working on will work ( both a vaccine and/ or therapy). A compound I worked in back in 2006 ( that was an orphan drug n still on market) starts clinical trials in 2 weeks ( the French showed 75% in recovery in a recent study). Stay safe n do not under estimate this beast. It is nasty

Thanks Autogeek for everything you all do. Believe me this forum is great. My down time on Friday night is cleaning up my go cart ( all Duragloss for this 2 seater, learned from Mike at one of his classes). My team of 40 scientists is working shifts on Onclogy n Covid in the research labs 7 days week ( n I am cooked only 2 weeks into this with 8 more weeks to go)we want to knock this stuff out of the park . Hopefully what we r working on will work ( both a vaccine and/ or therapy). A compound I worked in back in 2006 ( that was an orphan drug n still on market) starts clinical trials in 2 weeks ( the French showed 75% in recovery in a recent study). Stay safe n do not under estimate this beast. It is nasty

WOW!

THANK YOU Mark!!!!!

That is great news in a sea of awful news.

Back