Cyclo find for 5 bucks!

Now that's quite a find...Congratulations! :props:

All these ever need is an occasional brush replacement (easy fix and Cyclo sells them) and/or a new power cord. They last forever....Great find

I emailed Cyclo she said it is a pre 1960s model. She also sent me a PDF with how to do the maintenance. I think I may get the adapters and foam pads and try it out.

Sent from my XT1080 using AG Online

Schweeeeeet!!! Congratulalions. I'd definitely put that puppy into action once she's correctly updated. You can always retire her once she gives out, if ever. Keep us updated. Good luck & take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Cyclo way ahead of their time. This is the first dual action polisher I ever used to detail cars. Finishes great. Awesome find!

I still have it cleaned it up and oiled it. It runs and sounds good just haven't got any backing plates or pads to try it out yet.

So cool. Really shows the longevity of the tool. We occasionally get ones of similar vintage in that still run strong. Brush replacement, cleanup, oil and they go for another couple decades!

Here's the one I picked up at auction for $4 :dblthumb2:

oiled, new cord, brushes & velcro pads :props:

Nice I like how the name is in the handle. Has a low number on the plate. 4 dollars is a steal.

Back