Detail Fest Sign Up for Car Show 2012

For those interested here are the classes and awards for the car show at Detail Fest this year.

Cars:

Stock
Modified
Ultra Modified

Trucks:

Stock
Modified
Ultra Modified

AG Class: Concours Detailing/Show Class

Best Paint
Best Engine
People Choice
Best of Show.

Awards will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the car and truck classes. If anyone has any questions on classes etc please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for the info Pat. Will you guys be classing us when we get there? I really don't know which category my car would fit in.

"These cars are meant to be driven, not polished" - Dr. Ferdinand Porsche

Thanks for the info Pat. Will you guys be classing us when we get there? I really don't know which category my car would fit in.

All the judges will be happy to help you when you get here or you can always PM Pat now for that info.

Thanks Meghan. Ok, like a true Geek, I am checking the weather for Stuart already. Looks like they are calling for thunderstorms on Friday and rain on Saturday. Please tell me Accuweather is wrong!

Thanks Meghan. Ok, like a true Geek, I am checking the weather for Stuart already. Looks like they are calling for thunderstorms on Friday and rain on Saturday. Please tell me Accuweather is wrong!

You live here you know Fla weather changes every ten mins, I have faith and I am not worried! :dblthumb2:

I also looked that the long range forecast we still have another week and it won't be the first time it rains during DF a couple years back the tents were flying around the parking lot .Like Meghan mentioned it's Florida ten minutes later it will be hot as hell out .

Back