DP Car Shampoo Review

Dr Oldz

Reaction score
DP Car Shampoo

I was sent this product at no charge along with a bunch of other DP products. Very nice of AG!!

What you can expect is my honest thoughts..... I didn’t have to pay for anything so I have no problem letting someone else try something I don’t like or throwing it away. I also feel that a product can’t be improved if people don’t give their honest thoughts/suggestions.

Scent: French Vanilla that is subtitle. Very nice.

Dilution: 1oz per 5 gallon wash bucket

Lubricity: above average but not the highest I have ever used. Still very good tho.

Cleaning ability: very good.

Suds: yes very

rinseability: rinses always very easily!!

my thoughts: I really liked the overall performance of this shampoo. Nice scent makes it pleasant to use. I like concentrated shampoos like this. While it is highly concentrated, I had no issues with it completely mixing with the water as some other concentrated shampoos do. Cleans great and rinses away easily. For me if a shampoo doesn’t rinse easily, it hits the trash... it is a deal breaker.

While I read there are polymers in the formula somewhere, I didn’t notice any gloss enhancing properties or at least any that stood out to me.

Would I personally purchase this product? See “cons” below

Would I recommend this: Yes to pro and weekend warriors alike.

Pros: value, checks all boxes for a quality shampoo!

Cons: I would like to see this available in gallons in the future!

Thanks for reading

Jim

Jim always appreciate your honest comments, thanks for the review glad you like it and there will be gallons soon!

Well Jim I agree with you 100% and now I don’t have to write a review myself as it would echo your words! I couldn’t pin point that scent, gonna give it another sniffy sniff test and see if I pick up on that French Vanilla.

Well Jim I agree with you 100% and now I don’t have to write a review myself as it would echo your words! I couldn’t pin point that scent, gonna give it another sniffy sniff test and see if I pick up on that French Vanilla.
No need to stick your nose back in the bottle, it's Vanilla!

Just finished my bottle today. I really enjoyed using this shampoo. Looking forward to some of the DP line coming in gallons in the future!

i have tried all the soaps and have been more than happy with them right from the go.i am glad gallons are comeing out.

Back