ebook - How to use the FLEX XC 3401 VRG Dual Action Polisher for both Show Car Detailing and Production Detailing

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike Phillips
  • Start date Start date
M

Mike Phillips

ebook - How to use the FLEX XC 3401 VRG Dual Action Polisher for both Show Car Detailing and Production Detailing

The paperback book on the FLEX 3401 is now available as an e-book for fast easy download.

Only $14.95

Click this link to get your copy...

How to use the Flex XC3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher

watermark.php

:)

If it were the iBook version, I'd be all over it. I have the paperback.

With your other book, the Showcar Shine one, I have all three versions! LOVE the iBook interactive style. Paperbacks come in handy, though, for quick referencing in the garage, etc.

If it were the iBook version, I'd be all over it. I have the paperback.

I'll pass this info on to Yancy.

With your other book, the Showcar Shine one, I have all three versions! LOVE the iBook interactive style. Paperbacks come in handy, though, for quick referencing in the garage, etc.

I tend to like a paperback book myself but the interactivity of an ibook is pretty cool.

Possible to get access to iBook w/ paperback purchase? I have a few of the paperbacks and they're excellent. easy, quick reference.

Possible to get access to iBook w/ paperback purchase?

I have a few of the paperbacks and they're excellent. easy, quick reference.

I will pass this along to management. My guess is they may "bundle" a paperback version with an electronic version?

I'm just the how-to guy...

Back