Griots G9 worth it? advice please

60 times.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

how often can you polish a car with the Griots G9 before it damages/reduces the clear coat? Once every few months?

Tim, if you polish your paint and then take the correct steps in the washing/drying processes, you only need to polish once a year, or even every other year depending on your needs.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tim, if you polish your paint and then take the correct steps in the washing/drying processes, you only need to polish once a year, or even every other year depending on your needs.

I know how it’s funny and I’m laughing right along with you, but I was also completely serious when I said 60 times.

The guy from Chicago Auto Pros documented it in a fairly recent video that he posted. 60 times aggressively compounding with a Rupes on a Porsche before he struck through the clearcoat. He took readings with a paint meter through the process. I’ll try to link the video in a bit.

If your looking for a g9 griots has it for 129.98 right now through 4/10. Autogeek will probably pricematch if you can get through to them.

Most other polishers on sale too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run a G9 with 5in backplate and 5.5 pads, very satisfied of the price vs quality/performance.
I'm an amateur tough.

Would buy again!
-even ordered a g8 lol

Back