How much Gyeon View do I need?

ptcary

Reaction score
Hi all, haven’t been on here in a while. Big Gyeon fan with a new project getting full Gyeon process inside and out. I inherited my Dads 2014 Mustang.

My specific questions come to glass coating. Dads Mustang has a glass panoramic roof. Pic posted for reference. Would a kit cover ALL the glass on this car or should I just go ahead and order 2 kits?

Reference photo Mustang with glass top

View attachment 74050

Last edited:
Late response, but for future readers:

I didn't read the instructions, which say something like use the entire bottle on a car, and applied it to front/back windows of 4 cars and side windows of 2 of them. It's been about a year and all seem to be doing fine. Iirc, I would have had to practically pour it on the windshield to use an entire bottle on one car.

Bumping this older thread. Anyone else have issues appling this stuff?

Good grief the 2 times i tried it....it left"high spots" that would not come off, it looked like patches allover the windshield only when it rained though. Did it per instruction and 2nd time i gave it another go it did the same thing. Not impressed

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Bumping this older thread. Anyone else have issues appling this stuff?

Good grief the 2 times i tried it....it left"high spots" that would not come off, it looked like patches allover the windshield only when it rained though. Did it per instruction and 2nd time i gave it another go it did the same thing. Not impressed

Maybe try using it when sober?

:laughing::cheers:

What’s the over/under in how many posts before old Victor here drops a spam bomb? 3 sound good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you do it right according to directions and looks clear until it rains. This is the blotchy shiit i see when its a light mist only. Guess its not as easy to apply/remove gyeon quick view. There is no resistance to feel but i can see it.

Will buff off soon.
f4b1bfb1056b4ff1b5645fc5d259b8b7.jpg
924163c270a35be1fc9f45f6ade83f3c.jpg

When you do it right according to directions and looks clear until it rains. This is the blotchy shiit i see when its a light mist only. Guess its not as easy to apply/remove gyeon view. There is no resistance to feel but i can see it.

Will buff off soon.
f4b1bfb1056b4ff1b5645fc5d259b8b7.jpg
924163c270a35be1fc9f45f6ade83f3c.jpg

Is that G view?

That sucks. A lot of good reviews. Maybe a bad bottle?

Maybe idk, the bottle had leaked a bit in the package so possibility

Sucks….. the griots glass sealant has been subpar and a waste of time to apply… this was going to be next but now… maybe angle wax h2go?

That sucks. A lot of good reviews. Maybe a bad bottle?

That's interesting, I have been using Quick View since it was launched and have not had any issues with it like this.

The only thing that I could criticize would be the recommended residue removal once applied. I used the damp towel as directed remove the residue after the 20 min cure, but that leaves the glass streaky, so I follow up with glass cleaner and two waffle weave towels.

So, I do wonder if you have been sent a bad bottle, or the leaking you describe has compromised the chemical integrity?

That's interesting, I have been using Quick View since it was launched and have not had any issues with it like this.

The only thing that I could criticize would be the recommended residue removal once applied. I used the damp towel as directed remove the residue after the 20 min cure, but that leaves the glass streaky, so I follow up with glass cleaner and two waffle weave towels.

So, I do wonder if you have been sent a bad bottle, or the leaking you describe has compromised the chemical integrity?
Ive tried it twice, first time i did the 5 or so minutes that the package said. Next time was your reccomended time of 15-20 min...i found both to be stubborn to remove.

Helll the second time i was so pisssed that i wiped the glass with wax/grease remover after using the damp towel cuz it was still patchy looking.

Was frustrating, but ive been refunded for the leaky bottle so it eases the frustration lol.

Back