Most ergonomic spray bottle trigger sprayer

Maybe you could bribe the British Columbians with some Mooseheads and Canadian bacon to bootleg the sprayers up to you, Mikey??

Im the MAN

There is a detailing supplier in Calgary that can beat the prices of most US sellers and give me free or greatly reduced shipping

I’m no rocket surgeon but I can do that math all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use this almost daily on rinseless and cleanup. Been super happy. Tip adjustment works like the typical. Like it so much I ordered another one that looked exactly the same with another name and it was lighter and leaked. it went in the pile or Amazon returns!
View attachment 75744

I went on their website, put 5 bottles and 5 sprayers in the cart, and this is what I get

eca0b38ba1a51f79654cceb07b3af598.jpg

Pay particular attention to the dialogue box at the bottom

This is the reason I never tried Griots products until some of them became available in stores

There are so many places you guys can shop and get free or reduced shipping rates but Alaska isn’t one of them

Yes, I choose to live where I live and I have to deal with the limitations in services etc

It is what it is

yeah, we may not solve this particular conundrum. but they'll ship it to a store there?

you may just have to put a room in the new house on airbnb and only let people stay there if they pay in detailing supplies.

yeah, we may not solve this particular conundrum. but they'll ship it to a store there?

you may just have to put a room in the new house on airbnb and only let people stay there if they pay in detailing supplies.

No, they won't ship to any stores up here that I am aware of

There are a couple of nationwide auto parts stores that carry a small portion of the Griot's line as well as a little of Adam's and a few others, besides all the usual Megs, Moms, TW, etc

There is not a dedicated "detailing supply" store in Alaska, at least that I am aware of

I know I go on rants about this kind of stuff but honestly, I am exactly where I want to be and after 30+ years I kind of have things figured out

And when you guys want to come up and see Alaska we will have a bed, bathroom, and food available

And when you guys want to come up and see Alaska we will have a bed, bathroom, and food available

Watch what you say...sounds like a good offer.

Juat make one stipulation, one suitcase is dedicated to veing stuffed full of your top detailing products lol

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Here’s my shipping choices for 5 bottles and sprayers from CarPro

$20 bucks worth of merchandise

595b08285bc5a3dec328308350ee3709.jpg

Lol… still being carried by dog and sled…..

I have had nothing but good luck with Chem guy sprayers. I know a few have had problems before but I haven’t had a Talco break or a bottle crack…

The sell on Amazon and have shipping to AK but I don’t know what the charge is.

Do you pick states to live based on exorbitant shipping charges?

I have had nothing but good luck with Chem guy sprayers. I know a few have had problems before but I haven’t had a Talco break or a bottle crack…

The sell on Amazon and have shipping to AK but I don’t know what the charge is.

Do you pick states to live based on exorbitant shipping charges?

Absolutely

If a state has free or reduced shipping I cross it right off my list

Miserable cheap shipping states…

Grumble grumble grumble

I posted up a year or so back on some chem guy bottles I got from Amazon

The sprayers were gray Tolco knockoffs and I think out of the 4-5 I bought at least 2 or 3 of the sprayers cracked just above the threads

At least one bottle had the thread area separate right where the threads met the bottle

The sprayers fit the bottles horribly, or vice versa, and wouldn’t seal unless you absolutely reefed on them

I’m not sure if it was the bottles out of spec or the sprayers out of spec but regardless they were junk

That was mid CoVid and finding bottles was almost impossible but still, don’t put your name on junk and sell it

Absolutely

If a state has free or reduced shipping I cross it right off my list

Miserable cheap shipping states…

Grumble grumble grumble

I posted up a year or so back on some chem guy bottles I got from Amazon

The sprayers were gray Tolco knockoffs and I think out of the 4-5 I bought at least 2 or 3 of the sprayers cracked just above the threads

At least one bottle had the thread area separate right where the threads met the bottle

The sprayers fit the bottles horribly, or vice versa, and wouldn’t seal unless you absolutely reefed on them

I’m not sure if it was the bottles out of spec or the sprayers out of spec but regardless they were junk

That was mid CoVid and finding bottles was almost impossible but still, don’t put your name on junk and sell it

Yeah got mine right before covid. Bought 10 bottles and 12 sprayers and they have been great.

If there cheap enough on Amazon I would say try again?

Yeah got mine right before covid. Bought 10 bottles and 12 sprayers and they have been great.

If there cheap enough on Amazon I would say try again?

I will look into it for sure

We let out Prime membership go last April after well over a decade because their service got so flaky and I got sick of talking to someone in a third world country that I couldn’t understand when I needed help

I honestly think more highly of Walmart anymore than I do of Amazon

The last order I placed with them was on September 11th and after 3 tries I finally got my stuff on October 3rd

The first two attempts the order never even got from their “shipping partner” to the USPS, it just disappeared

It gets old

I honestly think more highly of Walmart anymore than I do of Amazon

Wow, a race to the bottom. I agree with you, which shows how far down Amazon has fallen as I really dislike Walmart. About the only thing I go to Walmart for is 5 quarts of synthetic oil (Mobil-1).

Wow, a race to the bottom. I agree with you, which shows how far down Amazon has fallen as I really dislike Walmart. About the only thing I go to Walmart for is 5 quarts of synthetic oil (Mobil-1).

Oh, I make no bones about Walmart being at the bottom of the barrel but we ordered from them and Target when we were in Hawaii and they shipped fast and free and there was never a problem like there was with Amazon over the last couple of years

We got canned goods, cleaning supplies, non-perishable foods, etc that were simply insanely expensive on the island

We have Target and Walmart here as well as a few other big name "box" stores and I rarely go in them because we do 95% of our shopping on base at the commissary and exchange, but occasionally they are out of something so we go where we have too

The funny part of the Amazon story: if you were tracking your shipment and it happened to go through their Buena Park California facility you knew you were screwed; it either stopped there and was lost forever or stayed their for so long you got your money back or could reorder if you felt like rolling the dice again

It was amazing how many people would stand in line at the post office relaying their experience to the folks behind the counter

It literally got so bad that "I got Buena Parked" became a very common thing to hear around town when something came up missing

Sounds like a shipping problem....not Amazon's problem.....I order 50% of my stuff from Amazon and the only problems I have are with UPS/USPS and FedX.

Sounds like a shipping problem....not Amazon's problem.....I order 50% of my stuff from Amazon and the only problems I have are with UPS/USPS and FedX.

Nope, this stuff never left the Amazon "system" and actually got to the end "shipper" (UPS/USPS/Fedex)

It was lost in their own convoluted shipping maze

The order I placed in September never made it to the USPS TWICE, it was lost before ever leaving the Amazon system

I don't know what to tell you other than I use them as an absolute last ditch choice

I wouldn't have ordered from them in September except for the fact I LOVE their Amazon's Choice chenille wash mitts, they are way better than any others I have found and are ridiculously cheap (just a side benefit)

I suppose if you would have ordered an Ava Gabor wig you would get it in 2 days......:D

I suppose if you would have ordered an Ava Gabor wig you would get it in 2 days......:D

Nah, I am going with the new "Bosko's Patented Cat Fur Toupee Wash Mitt" system, its all the rage apparently

Just a heads up… was thinking of switching all my 32oz IK trigger sprayers so I ordered one to test out. Not a fan.

The sprayer either has a nice mist but hard to pump or it can spray nice but don’t like the squirt/mist. To narrow and not atomized right. Will probably put a Tolco sprayer in it.

Tried the Kwazars but the sprayers break. The don’t sell spray heads like they don’t know this happens. Even Obsessed sells new spray heads.

Honestly if I could just buy nice heavy duty bottles like the IK or Kwazar I’d just put a tolco in it. Anyone know of any?

Just jumped on Tolco's website...funny they are still using many of the photos I did for them from 20 years ago....crazy!
Damnn pics are that good, they didnt need to replace them

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

If I’m doing a job that requires me to spray the whole car like a rinseless, I would much rather use a pump sprayer, it’s so much easier.

Back