Carnauba Wax Topper

RABVET

Reaction score
Will applying a topper such as Beadmaker, or Xtreme Solutions Topper help maintain the integrity of Carnauba wax.

I recently applied 2 coats (separated by 72 hours between coats) of Pinnacle Souveran paste wax and it looks fantastic.

My car is a true "garage queen" used only for a weekly car show, however in direct hot sunlight for 3-4 hours at a time.

So wondering if you think a "topper" would help maintain the integrity of the wax longer, and maybe even give it an additional bump in gloss, or, am I better off just giving it another coat of wax every month or so ?

Thank you !

Unfortunately I'm not able to answer your question, but I'd like to add one to the mix on this subject -

With a carnauba wax base, do you run the risk of compatibility issues (streaking/hazing/etc) that might not be present with a sealant/coating base?

Souveran is such a pleasure to use I’d happily just add another coat

Will applying a topper such as Beadmaker, or Xtreme Solutions Topper help maintain the integrity of Carnauba wax.

I recently applied 2 coats (separated by 72 hours between coats) of Pinnacle Souveran paste wax and it looks fantastic.

My car is a true "garage queen" used only for a weekly car show, however in direct hot sunlight for 3-4 hours at a time.

So wondering if you think a "topper" would help maintain the integrity of the wax longer, and maybe even give it an additional bump in gloss, or, am I better off just giving it another coat of wax every month or so ?

Thank you !

Any topper will mask the characteristics of the Souveran. That said, there is nothing wrong with a spray wax but the law of diminishing returns applies here.

Back