Clayed my car and scratched the hell out of it

I use ONR. I add way more than what they recommend for clay lube. Never had a problem

In that case yes, I tried a panel with ONR in quick detail ratio it worked just fine but again
I just came out of a trauma with with the ONR claylube ratio. :bolt::)

Funny...not! This happened to me yesterday afternoon too! I noticed the hood feeling a little rough so I used GG Speed Shine as the lube and a BF Mitt...lightly rubbed the hood and after drying and inspection, the entire hood was trashed! I pulled the car into the garage and used BF One Step with a LC white pad and cleaned everything up in just under an hour, then applied a coat of Pinnacle Liquid Souveran! So much for a Sunday quick maintenance wash...ugghh!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Funny...not! This happened to me yesterday afternoon too! I noticed the hood feeling a little rough so I used GG Speed Shine as the lube and a BF Mitt...lightly rubbed the hood and after drying and inspection, the entire hood was trashed! I pulled the car into the garage and used BF One Step with a LC white pad and cleaned everything up in just under an hour, then applied a coat of Pinnacle Liquid Souveran! So much for a Sunday quick maintenance wash...ugghh!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

ouch yeah that must have thrown your whole schedule off :buffing:
Safe to say clay only if you know you will polish or have the time to. ;)

Back