Inspirational/Educational YouTube videos (by REAL professional detailers)

I tend to respond early in the morning when I'm still half asleep. I'll come back later and read what I wrote and try to make it more legible (LOVE the edit button!).

Having only a 9th grade education from a school system with a 18% proficiency rate doesn't help much either.

I will try and do better :kiss:

I was talking about noorth. Lol.

your, your, has, and there’s actually more.lol.

Back in our day there was no such thing as ADHD/dyslexia.....you were either smart or fukin stupid.....
I for one struggled with the Dick & Jane book series myself.....:D

LOL my gf who works with autistic kids said something similar. Back in our day you were just an asshole LOL.

Nice to make you guys laugh. Yeah i have poor grammar i never paid attention to it. :D I was strong in math/physics/chemistry however. It's kinda a good idea to pass off has a dummy sometimes in this world. I'm newfie too not sure if you guys know anything about that. We speak horrible English. Relatively i'm one of the better ones. I even meet newfies on the island i can't understand sometimes.

I just go with it.

Maybe i should get my wife to proof read my posts haha She laughs at me because i don't care about "proper" English. She speaks English better than me.

Maybe i should get my wife to proof read my posts haha She laughs at me because i don't care about "proper" English. She speaks English better than me.

Perhaps start with the Dick and Jane book series..........:D

psdSZk3.png

Back