Deep Cleaning A DISGUSTING Yukon Denali | Car Detailing Restoration

Client will remove all items and trash b4 dropping off vehicle for detail, otherwise interior will not be cleaned. Its that simple.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

YouTube detailing isn’t real life detailing. It’s entertainment.

Unfortunately it makes people who come to me expect me to do a full seat removal on an interior job. When I tell them those prices start at 600 they don’t like the idea anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it makes people who come to me expect me to do a full seat removal on an interior job. When I tell them those prices start at 600 they don’t like the idea anymore.

I just want to know how do people let their cars get this dirty. I would like to say that this level of filth is a rarity but my day job is a teacher and my morning duty is to open car doors for the students that are car riders. There are more cars than I could count that look like an episode of hoarders.

Hahaha true

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

I think Sandro / Car Craft is the exception, he tends to present a more realistic view of what he is doing, and why he is doing it. To me, I find that entertaining because I'm learning something, or enjoy watching a master of his craft at work. I also find his videos have more variety, rather than doing the exact same thing in each video, the only thing that changes is the car itself.

A lot of elbow grease needed for a proper interior cleaning.

Time consuming too.

I had a co worker who did not dis arm air bag on seat and air bag went off lucky it missed his head

Back