Hello from Colorado

mchandler

Reaction score
New member from Colorado here. I enjoy clean/shiny vehicles, and recently decided to take the next step with paint correction/polishing. I use my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee (daily driver, not garaged) as a test platform, and hope to apply what I learn to my wife's Range Rover and daughter's Hyundai.

Welcome!! A great site with alot of extremely knowledgeable folks to answer questions and give opinions and experiences.

Welcome grasshopper
When you can get reflection shots like Merlin, it will be time for you to leave

Welcome to AGO!!

The best thing about this forum is that you will never be "looked down upon" or accused of asking "stupid questions".

All of us started from scratch, and we knew absolutely nothing.

We remember those days, and how overwhelming it all seemed at that time.

There is no secret to this hobby. It's just a learning curve of what products to get, what to stay away from, what works best for you, and a few simple techniques. That's really all there is to it.

:)

New member from Colorado here. I enjoy clean/shiny vehicles, and recently decided to take the next step with paint correction/polishing. I use my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee (daily driver, not garaged) as a test platform, and hope to apply what I learn to my wife's Range Rover and daughter's Hyundai.
Finally! Another from Colorado. Welcome aboard

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Hello. I would normally recommend practicing on your mother in law car, but I suppose an old jeep could work.

Finally! Another from Colorado. Welcome aboard

Welcome “mc” there are a few of us here from CO (I’m up in Boulder), land of where it seems people don’t care much about car care.

Greetings, also from Australia, but I'm on the big island. You've really stumbled onto something good here. A great bunch who are always willing to help, and offer advice and encouragement when needed.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

Back