Noob to Ceramic Coatings......CSL topped with Gliss?

Wow! Gorgeous. The muscle pain is temporary. The shine and protection on that new Bavarian Beauty will last MUCH longer.

Congrats on her new ride! Love that new wheel style.

WELL SAID!!!!!....Thanks

6.5 min timelapse video of nearly everything I did last weekend. I did have a snafu with my foam gun and it nearly did not live through the event. But I fixed it....

YouTube

6.5 min timelapse video of nearly everything I did last weekend. I did have a snafu with my foam gun and it nearly did not live through the event. But I fixed it....

YouTube
That was *very* cool...I'm exhausted after watching it. Great workspace too.

Something like that would likely take me a week+...extremely impressive!

That was *very* cool...I'm exhausted after watching it. Great workspace too.

Something like that would likely take me a week+...extremely impressive!

Thank you....it came out incredible, I will never buy a new car again without doing this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing about coating is you will eventually try both gtech and cquk and probably 10 additional coating searching and searching for other coating to get your hands on. CQUK is a great coating and with AGO 25% off sales I Can usually manage a 30ml somewhere around $40 so I coat ever yearwith cquk that what I settled on it is harder to apply than csl

Funny thing about coating is you will eventually try both gtech and cquk and probably 10 additional coating searching and searching for other coating to get your hands on. CQUK is a great coating and with AGO 25% off sales I Can usually manage a 30ml somewhere around $40 so I coat ever yearwith cquk that what I settled on it is harder to apply than csl

Recently someone asked me why I keep trying more coatings since I've obviously found something that I enjoy and works well for me...and I really didn't have any suitable answer. It really is puzzling at times...

YouTube

Great work and cool timelapse video!

Awesome garage and setup you have!

/ Tony

This car is incredible....it’s like having 3 cars with the different zones...we went from Phoenix to San Diego at 29.3 MPG at 85mph avg mph....I thought it was thirsty, but not at all!

Back