Griots 3-1 Cermaic wax

He’s too busy getting ready to drive the dragon’s spine or tail or mullet or whatever that drive is called

Someone absolutely needs to make Klasse a window sticker that says “I rocked the dragon’s mullet”

:laughing:

Someone absolutely needs to make Klasse a window sticker that says “I rocked the dragon’s mullet”

:laughing:

rjJPx35.png

XS47Kfc.jpg

Wonder if Griot's will release their new high solids ceramic coating at this year' SEMA.

Has anyone compared Griots 3 in 1, to Aero Cosmetics Wax All- ceramic?
Marc

Wonder if Griot's will release their new high solids ceramic coating at this year' SEMA.

Never heard it talked about here. Years ago I liked the quick detailer they now say can be used as a Rinseless. But since then I have been using products like 3 in 1 and I never looked back. Just go with what the majority likes here and you'll be much better off.

can coat isn't all that......my $0.02...Scott HD has a test on it....

Watch starting @3:45

Ceramic Coating Longevity Test - 41 WAY - The ULTIMATE comparison test - UPDATE 10 -8 MONTHS - YouTube

Sorry to clarify this is with Gyeon Cancoat on my car. For what it's worth I'm currently at 6 months and seems to be doing well. In Midwest with snow and salt, garaged otherwise, been through multiple touchless brushless washes. Ive washed with ech2o as a rinseless. I ran out of N914 and just ordered the gloss shop sublime rinseless (similar to n914) and will report back. Car was brand new, not polished, just washed with N914 at panel prep dilution due to cold and decent paint (brand new minus one dealer wash so some minor scratches)

Has anyone used 3-1 as a drying AID and is it noticeable
Or just wasting product on a watery panel

One daily drive that just got 2 coats of 3-1 about a month ago.
It's sitting into of PPF which IME - nothing really stays on for long on it.
3-1 in still there. Previous wash is still showing it's there.

I generally blow dry the car but I am curious....as others have mentioned using it as a drying aid.
Dare I try to spritz it and then blot dry the car with my PFM
I am super careful about the piano black trim on the car. I don't even tough it with a dry MF ever....
Mostly blown dried. It's a touchless approach.....

Or will the PFM simply just soak up the majority of the 3-1 and I'm just wasting product....
I do have a solid 128oz jug and at least 15oz in my sprayer bottle of this stuff on hand tho

Just ended up doing a quick rinse/dry with 3-1 as a drying aid.
Don't think it added much of anything....as the PFM just pretty much soaks things up pretty quick...

I purposely did atomize the spray over the Piano Black Trim so hopefully that area got a -top up-
Everything else is on point .....and has PPF underneath it.

Blotting with a towel won’t work. You have to wipe it in like when you apply it on dry paint. Tried it once. Worked well. Just don’t use it anymore.

Gave it to a neighbor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This made my Spring Purge Today. Donated it ...had a 1/2 bottle or spray spray bottle left and at least a good 85% of the 1G bottle full.

Maybe this stuff works well on real paint but it's a hit or miss on consistency on PPF.

This made my Spring Purge Today. Donated it ...had a 1/2 bottle or spray spray bottle left and at least a good 85% of the 1G bottle full.

Maybe this stuff works well on real paint but it's a hit or miss on consistency on PPF.

Looked great on paint and lasted a good 4-6 months. Just beading was boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back