New products your looking forward to most post-SEMA?

It’s 2023. It should be made of Graphene with a Carbon Fiber handle with LED’s for nighttime dusting and of course outdoor use friendly with no scratching or my money back.

Sign me up!:D

Griots Ceramic Rinseless I’m sure will be good.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Griots Ceramic Rinseless I’m sure will be good.

Seems like it will be wash then dry each section, repeat. The video on their website says 1/4 of a hood, 1/2 a door, or a fender as a section. Maybe in cooler weather you could eek out more but it warm weather, that could be a pain.

Seems like it will be wash then dry each section, repeat. The video on their website says 1/4 of a hood, 1/2 a door, or a fender as a section. Maybe in cooler weather you could eek out more but it warm weather, that could be a pain.

I'm not sure I'm following; are they saying you need to do smaller sections than with a regular rinseless, to prevent getting ceramic "high spots"?

I'm not sure I'm following; are they saying you need to do smaller sections than with a regular rinseless, to prevent getting ceramic "high spots"?
They didn't go into detail but I'm thinking it would cause spotting or streaks if it's left to dry.

Back