May 2024 FuelFed Winnetka...OMG content inside!

My neighbour was parking a "base model" 911 (red with 379hp) in his garage as I was getting back from walking my dogs. He has an early start tomorrow morning , to drive it an hour and a half down to Sydney for a track day, then back in the afternoon. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
See...THAT is what 911's are all about, the owners USE THEM (looking at you Ferrari owners)

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

See...THAT is what 911's are all about, the owners USE THEM (looking at you Ferrari owners)

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
He doesn't own it, he works for the local Porsche dealer, and an extra vehicle was needed for the track day in Sydney tomorrow, he drew the short straw to get it down there.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

I love the Emira. I've always been a Lotus fan, but there is something about the Emira that really grabs my attention.

We had one show up around here at a Cars and Coffee a couple months ago and the way it drew in people was almost magnetic. At one point a guy with a 1973 Europa parked next to it and it was like comparing a farm tractor to an alien spaceship. It made for some great pictures.

had [an Emira] show up around here at a Cars and Coffee a couple months ago and the way it drew in people was almost magnetic. At one point a guy with a 1973 Europa parked next to it and it was like comparing a farm tractor to an alien spaceship. It made for some great pictures.

That sounds like a funny juxtaposition.

We have a couple of Lotus dealers here in NJ, I remember driving by one that seemed to be out of Lotuses, but then another time the showroom seemed to be full of used Ferrari's, and I saw a cool-looking SUV outside; I figured it was a used Lambo or something that they had brought in to make up for no Lotus. But just going to the Lotus website now, I see they have an SUV and a sedan--I guess the other cool kids are doing it...

EDIT: Oh, I see the sedan and SUV are electric. Oh, and DesertNate, the Europa was a little bit like an alien spaceship in 1973.

Back