Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Yeah, I haven't seen or heard from him in a long time

I think he kind of disappeared while I was in AG exile earlier this year

Gummi was the absolute best thing to use on the window and door seals of my Audi TT

Normally 303 would do the trick wiped on straight and buffed off but for some reason the TT hated that
Good to know, ill try it out soon.

And yeah he gave up begining of the year sometime. I did have his and lucky dawgs # in a pm, but i lost the pm

Good to know, ill try it out soon.

And yeah he gave up begining of the year sometime. I did have his and lucky dawgs # in a pm, but i lost the pm
I know I had his email or something in a PM but I must have deleted it accidentally when I was making room for an incoming message

I know I had his email or something in a PM but I must have deleted it accidentally when I was making room for an incoming message
Speaking of that, I saw that the PM's got moved over, it's a little different here, but I didn't see anything about limits on number of messages.

Speaking of that, I saw that the PM's got moved over, it's a little different here, but I didn't see anything about limits on number of messages.
I see what you mean, it looks like sent and received messages in one long list

I was hesitant because Deyon had mentioned something about a cologne smell but I totally don't get that

To me it is a very subtle scent and is quickly gone

All of the 6 products I got have very very light scents compared to a lot of other products

Hero and Amplify are up on deck for later today so I will report in after that
ADS have nailed the scent of each product.

Each scent is refreshingly modern (hello Megs and 3D), and as someone with a very sensitive sense of smell, they are not overpowering.

A little bit of Walmart, Autozone, and Amazon

I want to see how Gold Class works with my current water and my old dilution ratios to try and get a handle on why Hyper Wash has been underperforming

Meguiars Ceramic Detailer is underrated and I try new toppers/drying aids/quick detailers and I keep coming back to it, especially over Megs Hybrid Ceramic Wax

I wanted to try Adams shampoo after seeing DFBs review and noticed it on the shelf while grabbing the Megs HCD

I was out of real car masking tape

Stocking up on SPTA 2" pads; even Mike Phillips buys these

IMG_5519.jpeg

The second to last of 5 items ordered one one order from Amazon, and all 5 items shipped separately

Was supposed to get Griot’s Fast Correcting Cream as well but that never even got into the hands of the USPS and I’m still waiting to be able to report it as lost

Plus the 1” SPTA polishing pads from China

Say what you will, they beat Amazon in delivery stats

77884116da21c1fe10f690c55c0f258e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back