MMA Thread

psynx

SELF BANNED
Reaction score
Havent really seen one on here, briefly searched and only found fights and predictions from 2011. So time to make one

This saturday
UFC157RouseyvsCarmouche.jpg

its in Anaheim like 10 mins away from me but im not attending tickets were too expensive this time around

Predictions anyone?
Rousey
Faber
Hendo
Koschcheck
Johnson
Chiesa
Neer
Stout
Bermudez

Absolutely love MMA.... Love watching it. Not sure about the girls fighting. I like Hendo so I'm throwing him out as a winning:xyxthumbs:

Absolutely love MMA.... Love watching it. Not sure about the girls fighting. I like Hendo so I'm throwing him out as a winning:xyxthumbs:

im not to fond of watching female mma either, but there are 3 women i love watching Gina, cyborg and ronda.
did you happen to catch todays ultimate fighter episode?

Havent missed a ufc fight card in the last 5years. Will be there live on saturday.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Huge MMA fan including the women. My picks for the top 3 fights are Rousey, Hendo, and Menjivar. Big fan of Menjivar too.

I also recommend Bellator on Thursday. Solid card with King Mo, Douglas Lima, and Shamhalaev who Ive become a fan of.

im not to fond of watching female mma either, but there are 3 women i love watching Gina, cyborg and ronda.
did you happen to catch todays ultimate fighter episode?

I tape it and watch on weekends. What about last weeks knock out though? CRAZY!!

Havent missed a ufc fight card in the last 5years. Will be there live on saturday.

Good for you. That's awesome. Lucky :dblthumb2:

Awesome and lucky ill be down the street watching it at hooters lol

Huge MMA fan including the women. My picks for the top 3 fights are Rousey, Hendo, and Menjivar. Big fan of Menjivar too.

I also recommend Bellator on Thursday. Solid card with King Mo, Douglas Lima, and Shamhalaev who Ive become a fan of.
King mo fighting again already? I was at the one in irvine. When Chandler and Curran defended there titles

King mo fighting again already? I was at the one in irvine. When Chandler and Curran defended there titles

Yup. 3 fights in 3 months. Also UFC just let a lot of fighters go and I'm curious to see if bellator picks any of them up.

Askren vs. Fitch would be good

Yea agreed askren is annoying and cocky. Need fitch to dry hump him for 5 rounds.
I saw they released 16 fighters fitch being one of them

Hendo over Machida. The unusual distances and angles Machida uses based on karate background were hard for guys to adjust to back when he was light heavy champ, but I think his style no longer gives him the edge it once did.

Love MMA. Something I recommend watching, and it's free - Welcome to BELLATORMMA.COM. It's on Thursday's at 10PM E/T on SpikeTV. Last night's rounds were completely insane good fights.

I fell in love with MMA so much that now I do it myself. Let me tell you, i've never had such a workout. The stuff is intense but so awesome!

Love MMA. Something I recommend watching, and it's free - Welcome to BELLATORMMA.COM. It's on Thursday's at 10PM E/T on SpikeTV. Last night's rounds were completely insane good fights.

I fell in love with MMA so much that now I do it myself. Let me tell you, i've never had such a workout. The stuff is intense but so awesome!

Last nights fights were awesome. I follow all mma organizations. King mo getting ko was a shocker. He was a 14-1 favorite. Who ever was dumb enough to bet on newton got a pretty good payout

Hahaha spinning back fist. What a dum a $$ I guess thats what happens when hes not pissing hot

Hahaha spinning back fist. What a dum a $$ I guess thats what happens when hes not pissing hot

That's what happens when you're a wrestler and try boxing like Mayweather in a MMA fight. He did the same thing in the fight against Feijao.

That's what happens when you're a wrestler and try boxing like Mayweather in a MMA fight. He did the same thing in the fight against Feijao.

I see your a Pride fan. Miss those soccer kicks. Shogun and wanderlai silva were vicious with those

Cant wait till the fights start

Hendo got robbed and bermudez fight was fotn definitely

Back