XMT Spray Wax VS. Pinnacle Souveran?? Please Help!!

BostonDetails

Reaction score
I'll be placing an order tomorrow with the new Blackfire BlackICE Monton wax. I want a spray wax to go along with it for maintenance washes.

1) Does anyone have any input on what sprayable goes best with BlackICE?

I'm thinking either:
BlackFire Wet Diamond polymer spray
XMT 360 spray wax
or Pinn Souveran spray wax .

2) Even if you haven't used the BlackIce what is your favorite spray wax between Pinn Souveran or XMT 360 for black paint?

The car is a black Acura TL. I've had issues in the past with spray waxes being difficult to remove (smearing, etc.).

This is a big purchase for me! I want the perfect combo! Thank you to all that answer.

50 views and no one has an opinion on different spray waxes? Sorry, I thought I was on Autogeek Online. LOL

I have only used xmt 360 spray and everytime i'am impressed with it.

I have only used Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax and I must say it is one of my favorite products; however, I have used several products in the XMT line and they too are impressive.

I think you will achieve the results you're looking for with either one.

Autopia sells the Black Ice kit with Blackfire Midnight Sun Instant Detailer included. "This makes Midnight Sun Instant Detailer the ideal choice in maintaining the shine created by BlackICE without altering the look."

Just a thought?

I have XMT 360 and Pinnacle Spray Wax. Both are good. Pinnacle is slicker.

yeah, i've used them both. I just don't know if one goes better with BlackIce. I think I'm going to start with the Blackfire Polymer spray. I have XMT spray wax at home and maybe I'll use my free sample for pinn spray wax.

souveran spray is my favorite- slickest one ive used and very good look.

yeah, i've used them both. I just don't know if one goes better with BlackIce. I think I'm going to start with the Blackfire Polymer spray. I have XMT spray wax at home and maybe I'll use my free sample for pinn spray wax.

I think your best bet would be the BlackFire Midnight Sun detailer for use with BlackFire BlackICE

Back