Waterless Wash Chart

I am the owner and maker of the chart. Currently, I have 44 products listed.

Here it is is excel format for those of you who would like a better view of the charge or what to sort it by a category.

Also, if you want something updated on it please let me know. I would like to keep an updated version for my self as well as others.

Thank You.

washes%202.png

Could someone please give an approximate rank of the quality of the product and it's ability to avoid marring... would be helpful I plan to order one of these products later tonight.

I am the owner and maker of the chart. Currently, I have 44 products listed.

Here it is is excel format for those of you who would like a better view of the charge or what to sort it by a category.

Also, if you want something updated on it please let me know. I would like to keep an updated version for my self as well as others.

Thank You.

washes%202.png

Thank you!

I would suggest adding Auto Finesse Lather (like 1:600?) and Wolf's White Satin (1:500)

Corrected...

Thanks for putting this together. :xyxthumbs:

Wow, this chart is quite damning to some of the Products on this list.

On a pure cost basis it raises the obvious question of why anyone would choose anything other than UWW+ or Pinnacle for their waterless option now, given this information.

UWW+ is only the second waterless product I've ever tried (after PB S&W), and I think it's great. I don't see myself ever buying S&W again, and I think I'd only opt to use it if I specifically wanted something that doesn't offer any protection qualities of its own.

Sorry guys, long night last night maybe I'm a little slow lol, what's RTU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for everyone that makes the effort to put together charts such as these.

Back