Review: Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Spray Coating

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike Phillips
  • Start date Start date
I have used this product about 4-5 times already and can tell you it is very forgiving. Waxmode (Loach on this forum) did a video on this product where he applied it quite liberally in direct sunlight and still didn't get any streaking or smearing.

WUCSC has more durability than your typical sio2 spray sealant but isn't as stout as gyeon's cancoat or carpro's cquartz lite. Which is fine, because it is stupid easy to apply and work with.

One of the characteristics I have found from WUCSC is that it is quite resilient to bird bombs. I live in a two story home and birds love to nest in all the cracks and crevices that are unfortunately in front of my driveway, so my car gets pooped on a lot. I also work many hours so the bird bombs might sit for up to a week before I have a chance to properly remove them.

if a spot is missed during application do you have to compound and polish?

if a spot is missed during application do you have to compound and polish?

I haven't run into that issue as of yet, so I can't really comment on that scenario. Though if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say if caught early enough you'd be able to wipe off without issue or just reapply some product and work it into the paint.

Back