Is D120 as good as Stoner's Invisible Glass? Better? Worse?

Thanks for posting that video Visitor!

I just use Invisible Glass as well. Plus I don't do High Volume work, so buying in bulk doesn't mean too much for me.

no problem, it's nice to provide useful/helpful info in this thread. i rarely use glass cleaner except for the interior and one bottle/can will last a long time. so i'm in the same situation as well... :xyxthumbs:

I'm thinking from his bottle sitting in the heat it has stained the bottle. Even sitting side of a hot garage would do so maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

I'm thinking from his bottle sitting in the heat it has stained the bottle. Even sitting side of a hot garage would do so maybe.

My chemicals are kept in a temperature controlled utility room between 75-78 degrees except when I take them out on the road.

I normally take the two bottles below with me when I do mobile and then they go back in the utility room when I return.

The two bottles have been exposed to the same conditions.

Again, ONR on the left and D120 on the right.

My chemicals are kept in a temperature controlled utility room between 75-78 degrees except when I take them out on the road.

I normally take the two bottles below with me when I do mobile and then they go back in the utility room when I return.

The two bottles have been exposed to the same conditions.

Again, ONR on the left and D120 on the right.

Might be the polypropylene spray bottle. Very porous, translucent and soft compared to clear polycarbonate bottles. Why is the discoloration not matching the blue-purple dye? That could be a chemical reaction and not staining. I use CG polycarbonate spray bottles and they don't discolor like this using the 10:1 ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good few months ago I noticed my D120 bottle looked funny, like the one Frank posted. The video was interesting. I could really care less about the bottle, but possible staining concerns me. I think I am going to make a small list of other glass cleaners from this thread and check them out!

here's something to think about. btw, i like and use IG it's a great product...

Hmmm, good video and thanks for the share. Sorta bumming I didn't YouTube the product now...which is weird because I usually do for all detailing products. I have window tint...and I would hate to hurt it. Worse case I give it to my pops for all of his work vehicles. I will gladly try it though. As the guy in the video mentioned, I have never had to walk away from a Meg's product.

Its not staining or discoloration they discontinued it.

So, noticing the bottle on my shelf is turning dark and beginning to stain. It's been indoors and constantly between 65-75 degrees F. Interesting. Wonder how it performs now?

My bottle has been stained for some time now, still performs great.

Back