zaino z2.

pablo600

Reaction score
Good friend, Zaino had used it and very nice result but it didn't give me protection, water stains, polish hangel and wolfgang if it protects well, or that sealant recommend me to be bright in light and dark cars.

thanks friend, wolfgang fuzion could work on zaino z2 for better protection, polish angel master etc.

I bought a host of Zaino goods many years ago, long before I became a member here. Wanted to see what all the claims were all about. And yes, a couple of bottles of Z2 were in the order.

It wasn't a bad product per se, and like some have said and wondered, was it actually Duragloss #111, which might possibly be the exact same product, but much less expensive. Using both, I'd say they sure are similar in many aspects.

About the only quibble to note about Z2, I thought at times it was a difficult product to remove. Sometimes it didn't seem to dry right, even with the accelerator, it seemed quite "weather dependent", even in New Mexico's dry desert climate.

As for a comparison to Wolfgang's Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, I myself would choose this hands down versus Z2 any day. WGDGPS 3.0 is about the easiest wipe on wipe off Sealant I have ever used bar none, and the look it delivers is superb.

Only one other Sealant I liked quite a bit years ago, and used quite a bit of it, was Meguairs #20 Professional Polymer Sealant.

Of course, one should use what they like.

I may be misunderstanding the question, but are you essentially wondering the same thing as in your other thread?

polish hangel.

good friend, I had Zaino and I used it, I liked the final result, but it doesn't give me protection, the question was whether Fuzion could be used with Zaino, Polish Angel I still don't buy it.

Back