Um Guess what?! GIFT CERTIFICATE SALE!!!!!

Elliot@Autogeek

Reaction score
AG-NEWS-12-23-2017-GC-NLSP.jpg

**Limit one gift certificate per person, per household. Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase additional gift certificates. Orders that do not comply will be cancelled immediately.

autogeek-50-00-gift-certificate-14.gif

Autogeek $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE
Our Price: $50.00
DISCOUNT: -$10

autogeek-100-00-gift-certificate-14.gif

Autogeek $100.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE
Our Price: $100.00
DISCOUNT: -$20

autogeek-200-00-gift-certificate-14.gif

Autogeek $200.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE
Our Price: $200.00
Our Price: $300.00
DISCOUNT: -$70

autogeek-500-gift-certificate-14.gif

Autogeek $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE
Our Price: $500.00
DISCOUNT:-$120

autogeek-1000-gift-certificate-14.gif

Autogeek $1000 GIFT CERTIFICATE
Our Price: $1,000.00
DISCOUNT: -$250

Can the gift certificates be used on Polishers?

Can the gift certificates be used on Polishers?

Yes i just got the 380 for 500 deal cert and used it on the ibrid nano, everything on autogeek besides using to buy more certs lol.
Can't wait to get the ibrid nano finally and for 480 i couldn't beat it.
Happy holidays! Thanks autogeek!

Thanks! I’m getting the Rupes Mille.

I had been waiting for this sale for weeks. Got my GC. :dblthumb2:

I posted this in a other thread Im tryin to get certificate, it is before midnight but for some reason was taken down. Now theres 20% off an order. What gives?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Just so happened to get a text asking for gift ideas earlier today.

Had to send them a link to the Autogeek store page.

Hopefully I’ll get what I wanted.

I posted this in a other thread Im tryin to get certificate, it is before midnight but for some reason was taken down. Now theres 20% off an order. What gives?

Same thing happened to me it ended early for some reason because the newsletter email said until midnight which would be eastern time and i tried at 10 central time and it wouldn't work. I bought the gift certificate and wrote in the comments box like you would for price matching an itee and hopefully they will honor it. They are usually pretty good about it even the day after but this was still in the time frame for it. I think it was a mess up with their system which i believe has happened before so just email them and i think they will take care of it for you.

Same here.

I tried ordering at 10:45 pm Central time and the certificates were back to normal price. Oh well, my wife wouldn’t have liked seeing more AG boxes show up anyways. I guess Autogeek uses the Atlantic time zone now.

I emailed them, im waiting on a response. I doubt they use atlantic time since it was still up about 1120pm eastern time, and it was taken down about 5-10 min after that.

Back