This is a once in a lifetime event!

Meghan

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These unprecedented times call for an unprecedented sale - we want to make sure that both professional detailers,
as well as detailing enthusiasts can use this as an opportunity to save on products they need for business AND entertainment.

This is a small part we can play in making these tough times a little bit easier.

AG-NEWS-03-26-2020-50HB-NLSP.jpg

*Free Shipping applies to orders over $125 shipping via ground service within the 48 contiguous United States.
Regular shipping charges apply to garage flooring and mats, air compressors, and carpet extractors as noted on those products.
Regular expedited charges apply.

Quantities are limited to two of one product per person.

I shared the below elsewhere as I didn't see this when I first got onto the forum.

This is a great opportunity to get the best deal ever on some of my favorite products that I also consider "staples" in my detailing arsenal.

Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash

BLACKFIRE One Step 32 oz.

BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating, paint coating, nano glass paint coating

This one is brand new so I can't really say it's a "staple" in my detailing arsenal, but it's looking like it will be.

Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Spray Coating

:)

Blackfire one step and hybrid Liquid is an awesome combo. I hate the term synergy..... but Synergy

Hopefully it winds up NOT being a ONCE in a lifetime event!

Since we are pretty much all locked down fro another month or so ....How about another lifetime event sale!

Well if they are looking for feedback... I would love to see this again as well!!!

I'm out of work (jobless) because of the coronavirus and stuck home with nothing to do. I have a list of things I want but every penny counts right now.

Twice in a lifetime and I would buy!

Took the time yesterday to look at my inventory since we got 6" of snow and found out I need a whole lotta stuff. Any idea when we will see some discounts again?

Took the time yesterday to look at my inventory since we got 6" of snow and found out I need a whole lotta stuff. Any idea when we will see some discounts again?

Hopefully soon, we plan to run this sale again when the "world opens back up for business" again!

Hopefully soon, we plan to run this sale again when the "world opens back up for business" again!

I got in on the first sale.

Now what we need is a "once in a lifetime" sale on MF towels ! :hungry:

Back