Gift Card sales

Coatingsarecrack

Reaction score
Haven’t seen one on Autogeek but Autopia is having %15 off of giftcards today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year the deal on Autogeek gift certificates was on 12/23 so maybe that'll be tomorrow.

can you use a gift card that was 15% off to buy something later that is 25% off?

I stacked'em up both times I waited for a Flex 15% off deal!

That was most of the fun of Gift Cert's...'stacking' discounts! And buying things like Rupes and other items not normally included in sales.

When I used to drink back in the day, I hung out at a local TGI Friday's
I knew the bartender quite well...lol

They used to have around the holidays..buy a $25 gift card and get a $5 one free.
He let me buy gift cards with a gift card.....see where I'm going with this....It was illegal for him to do this but he bent the rules for me.

Haven’t seen one on Autogeek but Autopia is having %15 off of giftcards today.

They price match, so if you want one from Autogeek I bet they will give you the discount if you call (or at worst tell you when they might be discounting theirs).

They price match, so if you want one from Autogeek I bet they will give you the discount if you call (or at worst tell you when they might be discounting theirs).

Last year it was on the 23rd at Autogeek so it could be tomorrow.

It's tomorrow!

Special Promotions

AG-NEWS-12-23-2021-GCS-NLSP.jpg

So do you actually get something "physical"with this, like do the send / mail you an actual card?
Or is it just "on record somewhere" ?
Do they expire or loose value over time like some retail store gift cards?

So do you actually get something "physical"with this, like do the send / mail you an actual card?
Or is it just "on record somewhere" ?
Do they expire or loose value over time like some retail store gift cards?

Quote off order

The certificate(s) will be e-mailed to the recipient within one day of ordering. These are E-certificates that are deliverable by email only and must be redeemed online.

Orders going to different recipients must be placed separately.

Quote off order

The certificate(s) will be e-mailed to the recipient within one day of ordering. These are E-certificates that are deliverable by email only and must be redeemed online.

Orders going to different recipients must be placed separately.
Thanks for the info- that sucks for me as I always have problems with online orders & reedeming the "points"- never works for me.

Thanks for posting! I have some paypal money waiting to be spent!

These are great deals and really the only way you'll enjoy a discount on polishers if you are looking to buy one.

Nice deal on the $300 certificate. $65 is a 22% bonus.

The $300 gift certificate is the only one that's a better deal than the 15% off that Autopia had.
$100 + $15 bonus = 13% off
$200 + $35 bonus = 15% off
$300 + $65 bonus = 18% off

I’ll need some things in spring so another $300 down the drain

Back