Gift card sale

Coatingsarecrack

Reaction score
Just in case y’all are interested…

8cfc3f63aba67dfb1741f38bb0eb650b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Holy Grail of sales! Buy discounted/bonus Gift Certs today, spend during upcoming sales…double dipping!

Great way to buy never discounted items like Rupes/Flex polishers at a ‘discount’ by paying for them w the Gift Certs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, If history repeats. They will have a 15% off Flex in late Jan- Feb. do the math and a CBeast can be purchased for $416 plus a bunch of free goods!

I can't seem to find these gift certificates on the site, they show the promo but no links to actually buy them?

I thought before they had links that looked like the image below but maybe that changed with the site redesign.
2165ffc3b0f45933587e8e973825158d.jpg

Maybe I am missing something....but is this gift card sale not as good as previous ones?

Maybe I am missing something....but is this gift card sale not as good as previous ones?

When they began they were $75 for $100. What are they now?

Lots of ppl forget or lose these things (or die) so they should be very profitable. Especially if you want to build capital. Of course who knows what costs will be a year from now or if anyone will still have a job....

Wouldn't surprise me to see tools eliminated. They cost a fortune to stock, plus the margins are lower then a tiny bottle of coating.

It says:
* Bonus gift certificates will be emailed to the email address used during purchase up to 5 days after original purchase.

So it should show up by mid next week

Back