Mercedes SLS by Unique Detailing

uniquedetailing

Reaction score
This was another one in the collection already been sold lol.....only the Ferrari is left off all the cars we've worked on, time for a change up and what a change up it is. 3 of the new cars are very limited and only big cheeses can get them, but i wont spoil the suprise.

This is a beautiful car hardly any defects a few holograms and some minor swirls. This was more of an enhancement detail.

DSCN0585.JPG

DSCN0588.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

Started with the wheels, they were already very clean. Choice of wheel cleaner sonax.

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

Various brushes were used to clean the wheels

DSC_0015.JPG

I then sprayed the car with P21 Auto Wash

DSC_0011.JPG

Let that sit for a few minutes then foamed the car with Dawn and CG Citrus Wash

DSC_0011.JPG

There was lots of orange peel in the paint, quite disappointing. Onto the defects

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

My camera was struggling to pick the defects that were there. For the correction I went with Megs Microfiber system and then followed with Lc Black M205

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0080.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

After I finished correcting the paint i went over with a IPA wipe and followed with DoDo Supernatural

DSC_0084.JPG

Tires dressed

DSC_0088.JPG

I then spent some time on the interior, quick vac and wipedown

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0098.JPG

wiped off the wax and onto the finished shots...the sun was hiding so here's the best i got

DSC_0106.JPG

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

Thanks for Viewing

Awesome job! Those cars are pretty few and far between. Don't see many at all.

BTW...your van looks great in the background.

Awesome job! Those cars are pretty few and far between. Don't see many at all.

BTW...your van looks great in the background.

Thks fella...The van doesnt look like that anymore....I striped it back and I repainted it, blacked out the lights, painted the grill, Working on the inside...just waiting to add some rims.. This is what it looks like now

mail

mail

Wow, that is some fine work on that beautiful car. Great photo's BTW.

Excellent job on a unique car.:props:

I like the guys other toys as well, especially the white Ferrari.

Exceptional piece of German engineering and some pretty damn good polishing! Great job as always!

That guy has more money then he knows what to do with! I would really like to know what he does for a living. Great job!

Back