Autogeek's Open Detail Class - Wednesday, September 5th - 4:00pm to 9:00pm

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike Phillips
  • Start date Start date
M

Mike Phillips

Autogeek's Open Detail Class - Wednesday, September 5th - 4:00pm to 9:00pm

Autogeek's Open Detail Class
AG-car-of-the-week.jpg

Great news! This class is open to the public. It starts at 4:00pm as that's when we start washing the project car. This is your chance to use a LOT of cool tools and products for getting a car super clean and ready for detailing. After washing and drying we will start on the paint correction and polishing and then how to correctly install a ceramic paint coating. We usually finish between 8:00pm and 9:00pm. If you cannot get here until after 5:00pm due to work and traffic, that's okay, this is a very casual class that's just as much about having fun as it is learning the craft of detailing.

Our Wednesday night classes cover topics, tools, products and techniques. For this class we're going to take a look at the BLACKFIRE Pro Ceramic Coating and the BLACKFIRE Pro Primer Polish

BF_Pro_Ceramic_PC_001.jpg
blackfire-pro-primer-polish.jpg

How to sign-up for this class?

To sign-up, the preferred method is to [REPLY] to this thread and type something like,

Sign me up!

In order to reply to any thread you must first be a member of the forum. Click the link below to join this forum.

Click here to join the AutogeekOnline Discussion Forum

Visit Autogeek or call us

You can also sign-up in the lobby here at Autogeek's headquarters in Stuart, Florida. Andre and Brian, our Customer Care Staff in the front lobby will be happy to get your name and e-mail address to attend this class.

Call Autogeek and sign-up over the phone.

1-800-869-3011

And any of our friendly Customer Care Staff can add your name and e-mail address to our sign-up form and then you can attend the class and anytime we have a class in the future you'll receive an e-mail notifying you of the date, time and topic.

Sign-up List

1. Mike Phillips - Of course I'll be here!
2. Ray
3. John
4. Antti
5. Robert
6. Dano
7. Jonathan
8. Frank
9. Jerry
10. Frank

Autogeek's Show Car Garage
7744 SW Jack James Drive
Stuart, FL 34997
Mapquest Directions

The door to the right of the garage door is the entrance to our TV Studio/Training Center

AG_SCG_Door.JPG

:buffing:

Re: Wednesday Night Detail Class at Autogeek - September 5th - 4:00pm to 9:00pm

Count me in!

Re: Wednesday Night Detail Class at Autogeek - September 5th - 4:00pm to 9:00pm

Sign me up.
Thanks

Continued....

The car for this project will be announced next week.

:)

Count me in!

See you here Ray...

Sign me up.
Thanks

Got you down John...

I will mark my calendar.

Copy that...

Sign me up

You're on the list Robert

I’ll be there Mike.

Dano Shine

We'll see you here Dano...

Sign me up!

Regards,
Jonathan Barrig

Welcome to the AGO forum Jonathan!

***Update***

Here's the two vehicles we'll be washing, correcting and coating tomorrow starting at 4:00pm

Wed_Sept_5th_001.JPG

Wed_Sept_5th_002.JPG

I’ll be there, along with pvezina. Not sure if hell remembered to log on and post.

I’ll be there, along with pvezina. Not sure if hell remembered to log on and post.

Copy that.... I've added your name to the list.

We have a lot of locals coming tonight that simply don't know how to use a computer...

:dunno:

Back