How to find out if there's a Thursday night project going on?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike Phillips
  • Start date Start date
***Bump***

This thread, (the thing you're reading), is in the "forum group" for signing-up for any Thursday night classes coming up.

That's how it can be found, by looking in the forum group where the thread for upcoming classes are posted.

:xyxthumbs:

Is this still the method? How ahead of time are they put up? I'd like to stop by for one of them :)

Is this still the method? How ahead of time are they put up? I'd like to stop by for one of them :)

Yes.

I try to get the bottom of the forum homepage updated on Monday if there's a Thursday night class.

We normally do one per month and we've done two so far this month so I'm not sure if there will be another class this month.

Thinking about it though so watch the bottom of the forum homepage.

:)

Yes.

I try to get the bottom of the forum homepage updated on Monday if there's a Thursday night class.

We normally do one per month and we've done two so far this month so I'm not sure if there will be another class this month.

Thinking about it though so watch the bottom of the forum homepage.

I'll be checking!

I'll be stopping by the shop tomorrow to pick up few items, ask some questions about my CL550 paint condition and maybe meet few of the crew! Hopefully you have some time, so we can shake hands and I can introduce myself in person!

I'll be checking!

I'll be stopping by the shop tomorrow to pick up few items, ask some questions about my CL550 paint condition and maybe meet few of the crew!

Hopefully you have some time, so we can shake hands and I can introduce myself in person!

I'm here all day. When you get here, go into the lobby and tell Andre and Bryan to let me know you're here.

Back